- This event has passed.
9:00am Master Agility Skills w/Anne
November 22 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Sunday, repeating until November 22, 2020
9:00am Master Agility Skills:
Please arrive for this class at 8:15am. You have 15 minutes to set up your area for your dog, and then all hands are needed to start setting up equipment no later than 8:30am, no exceptions. Thank you for your cooperation. Please be ready to start walking exercises before 9:00am so we can maximize your working time. Thank you!
Anne’s Sunday Agility Class Information:
Dates for the 5-class session – please note these on your calendar:
October 18, 25 * November 8, 15, 22
In the event that a class is canceled, the make-up date is December 6th
Cost per dog for the session: $100/GVDC members, $125/non-GVDC members (please bring cash or a check to the park)
Our Class Policies and Protocols have changed due to the COVID-19 situation, Please Read All of the Information Below Carefully.
1) Anne’s Sunday Agility classes will be limited to 7 working teams per class, maximum.
2) One person per enrolled dog, unfortunately no spectators or family members allowed at this time.
3) You must bring/wear a mask and gloves while at the park for during set-up of your things and the equipment
4) Masks/gloves must be worn during set-up/take down, masks need to be worn during course walk-throughs
5) Crates/Ex-Pens are required, set-ups are required to be 10 feet apart, minimum
6) Please bring hand wipes, sanitizer, and dog poop bags for your use while at the park
7) Please do not attend GVDC classes/events if you are not feeling well or are exhibiting any signs of COVID-19
*GVDC Membership Information: https://www.goletavalleydogclub.org/about/
*All classes take place at Girsh Park in Goleta, behind Costco: https://www.goletavalleydogclub.org/practices/
*Payment for the class session is due on the first day of the session, checks are made out to “GVDC”
*Dogs showing aggression towards people or other dogs will be asked to leave